App2SD PRO: All in One Tool v12.6 Patched
Apps2SD has evolved from being associate degree app that moves app knowledge to Coyote State card to associate degree tired one app with several cool options. it’s one in every of a form app.
• Device must be nonmoving and root permission ought to be granted to Apps2SD
• two partitions on external Coyote State card (use integral partition tool to make second partition).
• Busybox(If not offered you’ll be asked to download)
• Chainfire SuperSu if you’re on Lollipop or on top of and need to use Folder Mount and link obb, external knowledge to Coyote State card. Apps2SD works with alternative Super User management apps additionally
• No Ads
• Link apk, odex, dex, lib, and internal knowledge, external knowledge and obb folders of user/system apps to Coyote State card.
• Terminal aper
• Folder Mount(Link/Mount folders)
• Broken App cleaner(delete unused files and fix unable to download/install error from play store)
• Hide Apps and Games(Hide apps with positive identification protection)
• Backup/Restore Apps/Games/Sd card
• Advanced revive choices
• Screen Recorder for Kitkat+ devices
• Task Manager(Free up RAM by killing running processes)
• App Manager(Enable/Disable Services/Activities/Broadcast receivers/Content providers)
• Swap manager: Ram booster(Create/Manage swap partitions/files)
• Coyote State card booster(Boost Internal/External Coyote State card speed)
• Coyote State card speed tester(Test read/write speed of your Coyote State cards)
• Partition tool(Partition the Coyote State card. produce upto three partitions on your Coyote State card)
• Hibernate apps(Hibernate user/system apps once screen turns off)
• Script manager(Create/Run custom UNIX operating system scripts. produce script crosscut in home for straightforward access)
• Throttle mainframe(Throttle your CPU frequency once screen turns off for higher battery life)
• Logcat(View/save/share Logcat of your device)
• SDFix(Fix external Coyote State card write permission)
• Uninstall system apps (remove bloat ware)
• Move apps to Coyote State card mistreatment native app2sd (force move if move to Coyote State card isn’t supported by the app)
• modify and Disable apps
• Batch link, unlink, uninstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data/cache, move to SD, move to phone and plenty of a lot of functions
• Convert user apps to system app and system apps to user app
• mechanically link freshly put in apps (optional)
• init.d support for mount script
How it works:
Linking apps and games (Link2SD)
Apps2SD moves apk, odex, dalvik-cache, lib and internal knowledge files into secondary partition on your Coyote State card. that the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link within the original location. This retains the file structure that the system expects however with the majority of the information moved to the Coyote State card.
Linking obb and external knowledge (Obb2SD)
On devices that have emulated Coyote State card, obb and external knowledge files are literally situated on the interior storage, not on the external (real) Coyote State card. This methodology moves these files into the first/second partition of your external Coyote State card and with the bind choice of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy.